Monday, July 20, 2009

2x good news

1) My boss lent me a guitar, a beat-up classical, but something to play nonetheless.
2) My order from amazon.de arrived. Three books by Karl Barth, Einführung in die evangelische Theologie, Dogmatik im Grundriß, and Der Römerbrief, a book by Franz Rosenzweig, Der Stern der Erlösung and one more by Dietrich Bonhoeffer, the classic Gemeinsames Leben. When or how I will get through all these books are both questions without clear answers: someday, somehow. My justification for splurging: free shipping. Herr sei gnädig.

3 comments:

cx said...

don't think you've escaped. i'll find a way to keep tabs on you and your blog from china. :P

Pancho said...

Hey Zach,
Love you lots, Keep on going strong.Thanks for writing in your blog.
Read mine, I have new one too
panchography.blogspot.com

Yes, it's what you think it is!

Pancho said...

Haily Mary, I said ten today, while holding the plank pose,
yes, faith in the Lord and prayer
soo good in exercise, to get you through