Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome to the Stalk Market

My compulsion to read others blogs is getting out of control - help.

In other news, Ted Haggard has been on my radar ever since his disturbing behavior in the movie Jesus Camp; needless to say, I wasn't surprised when I heard about his scandal. Here's a video from before he was caught; can you feel that something's a little off? (btw. he was denounced by a male prostitute for having sex with him and doing crystal meth)



I was curious how this would turn out in the end. Peoples histories are case studies for the way life works; pay attention and you'll learn a lot. Anyway, today I found this (the whole interview can be found in five parts on youtube, but these guys did a good job at picking out two of the most interesting clips):



and than this,



All in all, I feel there's a lot to be learned from TH's story. If you have time, you should look at some of the other interviews on youtube.

2 comments:

Sumin said...

wow, you can totally tell you are supposed to be working on your thesis -- you keep updating your blog. :)

it keeps me entertained... very thought provoking entries, especially the one on blasphemous images.

Unknown said...

wow interesting stuff zach!